- Refund Policy
All activities are priced in Indonesian rupiah. We currently accept VISA, Mastercard and JCB. Here are our recommendations for a smooth experience:
- Online Indonesian credit card - this is the fastest and most reliable method you can use.
- Online Foreign 3D secure credit card (like "Verified by Visa" and "Master Card Secure Code") - be sure your bank has up-to-date contact information and/or that you know your password.
- Online Foreign credit card (Non 3D secure credit card), please call your bank in advance and tell them you will be making a charge from Indonesia.
- Offline credit card at the JIS Business Office - payment must be made at the JIS Business Office within seven calendar days of registration, otherwise the system will automatically drop registrants from all unpaid activities. Please bring your credit card and pay at the JIS Business Office located in Module H 3rd floor, JIS Cilandak Campus, Jl. Terogong Raya No. 33, Jakarta Selatan. Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Bank Transfer – payment can be transferred to the account below. Please include the registration number, participant name & the activity in the transfer message to indicate the purpose of the payment, and email JIS Academy with a screenshot of the successful transaction.
Bank Name: CIMB Niaga
Branch: Icon Pondok Indah
Beneficiary Name: Yayasan Jakarta International School
Account no: 800164430000
Due to staffing considerations, JIS Academy & Community Sports employs a strict refund policy. There is a IDR 250,000 administrative on refunds unless the class is cancelled or changed by the JIS Academy & Community Sports.
- Before the second class meeting: 100% refund minus IDR 250,000 administrative fee (when applicable).
- After the second class meeting: No refund.
- JIS Academy & Community Sports reserve the right to cancel all programs due to insufficient enrolment or staffing.
- JIS Academy & Community Sports reserve the right to change or alter dates and times. If a program is cancelled by us, there will be 100% refund and no administrative fee.
- There will be no refund for a student who is asked to leave the program for inappropriate behaviour, the use of tobacco, drugs or alcohol, non-notification of a serious medical condition, or whose conduct is detrimental to the program. Also, no refund will be made for a student’s late arrival, early departure and/or early vacation. All refund decisions are at the sole discretion of JIS Academy & Community Sports.
- There will be no refund in case of force majeure, natural disaster, unscheduled school closures for student safety and/or unscheduled public holidays.
Form of Refund
- Refund will be issued to your credit card account if the payment is made by online credit card. Credit card refund times vary by your issuing bank.
- Refund will be transferred into your bank account in 14 (fourteen) business days if the payment is made by offline credit card at the JIS Business Office and/or by bank transfer.